On cold days you want it warm. On hot days you want it cool. And on those days when neither work right, you call us. Here at Groff’s Automotive, we know all too well that we can get hot and cold weather all in one day in Colorado and you can use both your heater and A/C in an eight-hour period.
There are numerous components that can contribute to the system not working properly. A leak within the system, a bad compressor, faulty pressure valves, low refrigerant, or a clogged orifice tube. The heating system can fail due to a bad heater core.
Be aware of the following symptoms that could indicate problems with the heat and A/C:
- Air not blowing out to match the setting.
- Air is warm and not cool when the A/C is on.
- No air at all coming out of the vents.
- Rotten or stale smell coming out when turned on.
- Strange noises, sounds of broken plastic rattling around.
Call us if you are experiencing any of these issues and we’ll get you taken care of right away. And, Groff’s Automotive offers a complimentary shuttle service to make all your repairs and maintenance as convenient as possible.